Terms and Conditions of the Special Works Affiliate Program "Recommend and Earn"
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
1. Organizer - the entity organizing the promotional campaign under the name "Recommend and Earn" - SPECIAL WORKS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Sosnowiec (41-219) at ul. Kosynierów 44, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number 0000700484, NIP: 644-353-11-71, REGON: 368566943,
SPECIAL WORKS MANAGEMENT Limited liability company Limited partnership with its registered office in Sosnowiec (41-219) at ul. Kosynierów 44, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number 0000739711, NIP: 644-353-23-58, REGON: 380703276
2. Participant - Participants in the Promotion may be external partners bound by a cooperation agreement in the field of providing the Customer search service to the Organizer or entities from the Special Works Group
3. Lead - a potential client - an enterprise to which a Participant of the Partnership Program recommends the services of the Organizer or the services of entities from the Special Works Group.
4. Bonus - a fixed amount of remuneration for the brokerage service performed in acquiring a new Customer (i.e. a lead who signed a contract for the provision of services with an entity/s from the Special Works Group and ordered services).
§ 2 DURATION
The Partner Program enters into force on 01.12.2019 and lasts until its cancellation by the Organizer.
§ 3 BONUS AND RULES
1. The Participant will be entitled to receive remuneration for mediation in acquiring a client in the form of a "Bonus", if the following conditions are met jointly:
- The Participant recommended the services of the Organizer or the services of other entities of the Special Works Group;
- The organizer confirmed the acceptance of the lead;
- The potential Client confirmed the fact of interest in the services of the Special Works Group;
- The potential customer signed a contract for the provision of services with the entity/s from the Special Works Group and ordered the services.
2. The amount of the Bonus paid depends on the value of completed orders for services provided by the Organizer or entities from the Special Works group.
3. The Organizer undertakes to pay the Participant a Bonus in the amount of PLN 200. for 1 employee who works 30 days. The calculation and payment of the bonus will take place each time after the controlling closing of the month.
4. The Participant may recommend the Organizer's services to any number of entities. The bonus is calculated and paid separately for each recommended Client.
5. Presenting the recommended Client to the Organizer does not oblige the Organizer to conclude a contract with him.
6. The Organizer, notifying the Participant about the conclusion of the contract, will not disclose any personal data or business secrets of the recommended Client.
§ 4 PRODUCT REGULATIONS
These Regulations are the only document defining the rules of the Promotion. Advertising materials are for promotional and informational purposes only. The organizer is not responsible for the actions of the participants of this program. Participation in the program is voluntary. Program participants act at their own risk, they are not agents of the Organiser.
§ 5 ACCEPTANCE OF THE REGULATIONS
1. Participation in the Promotion means acceptance of the rules contained in these Regulations.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations regarding the duration of the Promotion, provided that these changes will not violate the rights already acquired by the Participants.