We have sources of candidates and conduct ongoing recruitment at the client’s request.
Temporary employment is regulated by the Act on the Employment of temporary workers (Dz.U. z 2016 r. poz. 360) and the Polish Labor Code. It is a form of employment involving three parties: a temporary employee, a temporary employment agency and a user employer. Temporary employment of a foreigner takes place through a temporary employment agency based on a temporary employment contract.
As a result of the changes introduced by the amendment to the Act on the Employment of Temporary Employees, which entered into force on June 1, 2017. a temporary employee may perform temporary work for one user employer for a period not exceeding a total of 18 months in a period of 36 consecutive months.
- We recruit and verify candidates
- We sign contracts with employees and direct them to the designated place of work or service
- Before hiring, we direct the indicated persons to the necessary examinations
- We organize replacements
- We pay salaries
- We conduct the necessary training.
Logistics and warehouse
Method of settlement
- Our settlement is based on the number of hours worked
- The temporary workers we provide will work under your supervision, while remaining employees of our agency.
Our database includes personnel from various countries, however, we are focused on personnel from Ukraine with varying degrees of Polish language proficiency. The choice of candidate's language proficiency level is entirely yours.